(100 Count) Simpson Strong-Tie FB24Z 2x4 Fence Bracket ZMAX
The FB is designed for connecting fence rails to posts. The simple design of this fence rail bracket provides strong connections without the need for toe nails or screws. The versatility of the FB makes planning and building fences, deck/porch railings and louvers fast and easy.
- Preinstallation of brackets allows rails to slide into place easily
- Eliminates need for toe nails or screws
- Galvanized; some products available in stainless steel or ZMAX® coating. See Corrosion Information.
- Install the FB fence rail brackets using 0.131" x 1 1/2" nails or #9 x 1 1/2" Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws
- FB24R, FB24Z, and FB24SS install with (3) fasteners into the rail and (2) fasteners into the supporting member
- FB26 installs with (3) fasteners into both the rail and the supporting member