(10 Count) Simpson Strong-Tie ATR3/4X12 3/4 x 12-Inch All Thread Rod
Strong-Rod fully threaded rod (all-thread rod) is the tension transfer element that can be used within both the Anchor Tiedown System for shearwall overturning restraint (ATS) and the wind uplift restraint (URS) system. Fully threaded rod is available in standard-strength, high-strength and higher strength rod material in diameters up to 2".
- Provides easy access to the top and bottom of the wall resulting in more efficient installation
- Cut to length for convenience
- Available in length increments up to 12'
- Available in diameters up to 2"
- UNC Class 2A or 1A thread specifications
- Standard (Model ATR_) – ATSM F1554 Grade 36, A36 or A307
min Fy = 36 ksi, min Fu = 58 ksi and not to exceed 80 ksi
- High-Strength (Model ATS-HSR_) – ASTM A449 Type 1, may be used for 1" diameter and under
min Fy = 92 ksi, min Fu = 120 ksi
- High-Strength (Model ATS-HSR_) – ASTM F1554 Grade 105 or A193 B7, may be used for all diameters
min Fy = 105 ksi, min Fu = 125 ksi
- Super High-Strength (Model ATS-HSSR_) – ASTM A354 Grade BD
min Fy = 130 ksi, min Fu = 150 ksi